Thursday, October 18, 2012

Getting It Together!

I've got so many things I have to do and so many things I want to do. Then there are all the little things that need to be done but not until next week or next month. Being ME and loving to organize I went ahead and used a simple template on MS Publisher to create a calendar for the next few months.  Not something to keep in a binder but to hang on my office/nursery door and keep me up to date.

Things I put on my calendar:

  • Upcoming baby shower
  • Reminders to buy gifts for baby shower
  • Halloween plans
  • Exercise goals/ plans
  • How many weeks I am
  • Reminders to mail birthday cards
  • Reminders to work on Belly Book
  • Reminders to work on blog
  • Reminders for social events, etc.

I feel like I have so many things that are just dangerously floating around in this preggo brain of mine and I don't want to forget a thing!  Hopefully this will help me stay on track for when the baby comes. I found out while planning my wedding not to leave anything to my memory, just write it down, make a list. Nothing set in stone but at least it will keep me going steady and who doesn't like feeling a little less stressed?

My October calendar


How do you stay on track?

XOXO
-Lisa

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!!