Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Follow Up Ultra Sound


We had a follow up ultrasound yesterday.  We could see the four chambers of the heart and the lower spine.  Everything looks great!  We have a different ultrasonographer every time and the one we had yesterday was wonderful, super lovely person!  She pointed out all kinds of interesting things, I felt like I was being educated about my baby!  It was a terrific experience.
I scheduled my regular OB visit right after the ultrasound.  I saw a different doctor (and man was he a hottie!) who noticed a tiny amount of blood in my urine.  He said that it was there before.  He didn't sound worried though. He asked if I wanted them to run a test and make sure everything is ok.  I told him to go ahead. I've been having an odd feeling when I pee so I figured it was better safe than sorry.  I keep wondering why my regular doctor hasn't mentioned it.  I'm sure that it really wasn't something to worry about and I have faith in my doctor but it's just nagging at me.  Thankfully I'm not the kind of person who dwells on things and I'll be ok with it in a few days.
The last week or so I've certainly been noticing a lot more kicks and wiggles and dancing.  I'm finally starting to feel pregnant and not just fluffy and tired all the time!
Coming up: Gender Reveal Party planning and Halloween Decor on a Budget
XOXO
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!