Thursday, February 6, 2014

Kitchen Help

I've been on a mission to organize the spaces in my home where I spend the most time.  Starting with the kitchen.  I nanny for an 8 month old little boy and I have my own 12 month old Evelyn.  Needless to say, they eat...All. The. Time.

Now that they are digging in more often than they are having a liquid lunch I have plenty of dirty bibs, cloths and towels.  They would end up on a pile next to the laundry room door and I would scoop them up at the end of the day and throw them into the larger laundry basket in the laundry room.  Bad Idea.  This just meant that I had a larger basket of laundry hiding behind a closed door.

Easy solution!  I visited the local Dollar Tree and purchased a small laundry basket to store under the high chair.  I can toss bibs, towels and wash cloths in there and at the end of the day I only have a small load to wash.  No yucky wet towels at the bottom of the basket from a few days ago.
Not to big, not to small!  Just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!