Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy First Birthday! (invitations...)

Happy First Birthday!


Our little girl is turning One this month and I went and splurged on etsy invitations.  I tried like heck to recreate these beautiful inviations but it just was not possible.  They are just too cute!  I'd like to thank Rachelle's Printables for having such a quick turnaround (12 hours!) and super friendly email conversations.  I felt like mine were the only thing they were working on. I had them printed by Snapfish for a local Walgreens pick up.  All in all for 35 invitations it only cost me about $20 (not including the stamps).  

So cute I want to eat them!  

"Is it me or is this the cutest thing ever?"

What is your favorite etsy store? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!