Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Drawer Clean Up!

Junk drawers are the worst.  I have or rather HAD two of them in my kitchen.  We moved in with a 4 month old and things kind of just got tossed into places.  Then more stuff got tossed onto the other stuff and now it's just a giant mess.

A quick visit to the dollar store helped me out quite a bit!  The ice cube trays were perfect for the little screws and nuts and bolts and whatever little bits that were laying around the drawer.  I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out and now when I need something I know exactly where it is!!


"Honey have you seen my work glove?"

"It's where it belongs, in the garage, and NOT in the drawer!"

What part of your home do you wish would just get cleaned out already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!